- CKA exam curriculum: https://github.com/cncf/curriculum/blob/master/certified_kubernetes_administrator_exam_V0.9.pdf
- Exam info: https://medium.com/@walidshaari/kubernetes-certified-administrator-cka-43a25ca4c61c
- Exam sample: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N4fusJG9drQx7J3HIfNsy59dVJh9kwVQ6OtDDVLc36Q/edit
- Practice tasks or labs: http://kubernetesbyexample.com/ bunch of lab exercises made by RedHat
- https://github.com/kelseyhightower/kubernetes-the-hard-way – instructions for manual k8s cluster installation
- https://www.katacoda.com/courses/kubernetes – online labs
- Slack space and channel dedicated to cka. Ask to be added to cka channel.https://kubernauts-slack-join.herokuapp.com/
- Environments for running k8s cluster:
- https://www.katacoda.com/courses/kubernetes/playground (simple setup of cluster)
- Play with Kubernetes – supercool – possible to add multiple machines, and configure cluster
- https://github.com/kubernetes/minikube- single node cluster running on local machine.
- Useful kubectl hints: https://kubernetes.io/docs/reference/kubectl/cheatsheet/
- Curriculum mapping at github: https://github.com/walidshaari/Kubernetes-Certified-Administrator
- Practice: https://kubernetes.io/docs/tasks/
- Kubernetes fundamentals course has improved in past few months. Worth going through it and doing the labs.
Attempt to map curriculum items to resources. It uses the mapping found at github as a baseline, and expands it with more concrete documents, examplse and reference to lab exercises if possible.